Celebrate Valentines Day at Château TanundaDate: 14 February 2019
Location: Barossa Valley Brewing, Tanunda
Visiting the Barossa Valley This Valentines Day and looking for something special?
Visit Château Tanunda for a whole selection of romantic experiences to share with your loved one!
- Book a Barossa Platter to enjoy by the Croquet lawn, with a glass of Sparkling Blanc de Blancs, blue skies above, and views of the vineyards rolling into the picturesque Barossa ranges.
- Play a relaxed game of Croquet over a bottle of wine.
- Treat each other to a luxury hosted Tasting of our Old Vine Expressions or Terroirs wines, or a Barrel Tasting for something different.
- Book a Gourmet Picnic and Croquet experience
- Secure a place on either our daily Historical Tour, or the Vines and Wines Tour to learn more about the Barossa and winemaking in general.
- Arrive in style and book a Helicopter journey with Barossa Helicopters to land on the famous Chateau Tanunda Cricket Ground.
Any other ideas or inspirations? Get in touch with our friendly Cellar Door team to see if we can make your Valentine's Day visit something special.
CELLAR DOOR OPEN 10am-5pm
or CALL CELLAR DOOR: 08 8563 3888