A Grand Gold and Six Gold Medals at Berlin Wine Trophy Summer Tasting 2022Monday, 15 August 2022
The Berliner Wine Trophy has become Germany’s most influential wine competition and the world’s largest international wine challenge under the patronage of the OIV and the UIOE.
The BWT brings well-known producers and distributors from around the globe together yearly, with an excess of 16,000 entries from 41 countries annually over the two tastings (Winter and Summer).
The Grand Gold is the equivalent of a Trophy, with only approx 50 wines selected each year to be Grand Gold quality making it a significant achievement.
GRAND GOLD MEDAL
- The Everest Grenache 2018
- The Everest Shiraz 2018
- The Chateau Single Vineyard Bethanian Shiraz 2020
- Grand Barossa Limited Reserve Year of the Rabbit Shiraz 2021
- Grand Barossa Cabernet Sauvignon 2021
- The Old Cooperage Grenache 2021
- The Whole Dam Family GMSCC 2021