Château Tanunda Announced 'Best Australian Producer' at Berlin Wine Trophy 2020Friday, 13 March 2020
Some excellent news to brighten your Friday 13th
We are pleased to announce that Château Tanunda has been crowned the “Best Australian Producer” at the Berlin Wine Trophy 2020 for the 8th year running.
It is a prestigious honour to win in our historic 130th Anniversary year, making it the 10th in the past 11 years. With over 13,600 wines submitted from 40 countries, the Berlin Wine Trophy is the world’s largest wine competition and particularly crucial to our EU and UK markets. On a world scale, this places Château Tanunda in the elite wineries with no other Australian wine producer having ever achieved this title for ten years.
The announcement comes on the back of Château Tanunda being awarded 8 Gold Medals at the Berlin Trophy ‘Winter’ Tasting 2020.
Gold Medal Winners 2020
- Château Tanunda 100 Year Old Vines Shiraz 2017
- Château Tanunda 150 Year Old Vine Semillon 2019
- Château Tanunda 50 Year Old Vines Shiraz 2017
- Château Tanunda 50 Year Old Vines Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
- Terroirs of the Barossa ‘Eden Valley’ Shiraz 2018
- The Château Single vineyard ‘Bethanian’ Shiraz 2017
- Grand Barossa Grenache Shiraz Mourvedre 2018
- Grand Baross Red Blend 2017