Cellar Door Sales Attendant
Sydney Cellar Door
About the role
We are currently searching for a casual Cellar Door Sales Attendant to support our unique Cellar Door in The Rocks Sydney, where you can have a direct and long-lasting impact on our brand and business. You will provide unique experiences for all our visitors by sharing our stories and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Provide a great consumer experience to all customers. Ensure that all groups are hosted to the level stated on itineraries and diary bookings. Host these experiences.
- Maximising sales revenue by fully engaging the consumer and looking for opportunities to increase basket/transaction size.
- Ensure continuity of service across the cellar door and 'best practice' expectations are met and visitor experience is in line with brand standards across the team.
- Cellar Door administration: End-of-day procedures, reporting and finance support for Cellar Door Manager and daily email management.
- Assist in delivering on and off-site Cellar Door events and tastings as part of the activity and promo plan.
We are searching for someone who is experienced in luxury sales and brings a passion for hospitality and the wine industry. You will be known for your superior service skills and ability to influence and create memorable experiences for visitors. A great people person, you will love engaging and educating our visitors and helping build our brand ambassadors. You'll have at least 12 months of experience working in cellar doors, high-end hospitality/hotels or luxury retail, and your RSA. This is paid in accordance with the Wine Industry Award.
You must have availability to work up to 5 days a week across a 7-day roster (daytime & mid evening).
Please email your resume to [email protected]